The benefits of physical therapy. I can walk

The benefits of physical therapy,physical therapy effects,benefits physical therapy
The benefits of physical therapy. I can walk (image 1)
The benefits of physical therapy. I can walk
Dr. İnci Ümran Senses, physical therapist, Melek Ateş, and physical therapy sessions
Acibadem Bodrum Hospital having hip replacement surgery in December 2015 in my previous articles I wrote, and post-operative phases with detailed I went.
It's been 4 and a half months now since my surgery and today I had physical therapy after the surgery I'll explain to you my process.

A few months have passed since my surgery, although I couldn't walk properly. Winter season air and I closed my cikamayis more frequent due to being unable to develop to the garden for a walk caused. My examination control made easier Dr.Muvaffak Bağdatlı  who despite stating that I would recover if I'm in physical therapy for this treatment to be spring season I had expected. The possibility of Contracting influenza during the winter months in hospitals and epidemic diseases led me to expect too much of the fact that this.
In order to begin physical therapy in the same hospital in the month of March the lady I made an appointment with Dr.İnci Ümran Senses.Examination the doctor after a very detailed physical therapy program has prepared me.The treatment process after this long I was beginning to imagine what it would be okay to walk now.I had hope.
I said Yes, ' as I had to get my mind off the dark clouds that occur about for a long time. Was waiting for a very busy time for me because I had to walk around me and my loved ones needed me. My little girl,Burcu Göker would be having a baby soon, and beyond the seas, and I knew I needed to be just as responsible for this happy event.So far Burcu and my other daughter, barely everything that I've been with Ebru. At this time I had to undertake this task.

Physiotherapist physical therapy program which is prepared by inci Dr.Melek Ateş  had me in the implementation of remit.I knew Melek Ateş during my surgery. In the process of the surgery and my physical therapist made me exercise every day because he or she is coming on that day it was the Melek Ateş  instead. Which went like a light in my room, this is a very elegant, stylish and beautiful young lady suddenly raised my spirits. No matter what anyone says, no matter how old we are ... we ladies are stylish, well-groomed and stylish when we feel good about ourselves for people to see. In the meantime, mind you.My doctor İnci also very fashionable and style of a lady.So sleek and stylish that people will be treated in a chapter of the ladies takes over the task while is happy. No offense to the guys don't.
It's the first day. Dr.İnci ladies when you go to a consultation I sat in a wheelchair outside the hospital and I went into the examination room with a wheelchair. To walk because I was afraid. A decent te already I couldn't walk. Once hospital officials then I remembered how strongly I reject that offer a wheelchair who walk difficult. Only when I had to so that people can't stand everything.
 
The benefits of physical therapy,physical therapy effects,benefits physical therapy
The benefits of physical therapy. I can walk (image 2)
My first physical therapy session on that day, we've done the Melek Lady. The lady Melek with the dynamism and joy of the first day that I'd heal me,she healed patients in a much more difficult situation, after my surgery and spending is a normal process that you can easily walk to the close of the day I'm going through all of this and said it was.Be nice to my leg rotting leg, down the legs the patient was added.
30 physical therapy sessions, the process went very well. Acibadem Bodrum hospital, the physical therapy section of the hospital like I was going to a cafe, eagerly, enthusiastically, every day I went.

To walk, very nice to be able to survive without the need of someone else. I'm lucky I got to spend this experience.If you review I loved the experience of disabled people the way I could understand.

Any school that has a separate course of life, isn't it?

No comments